Contestants will be judged in FOUR age groups:
– 3 Year Old
– 4 Year Old
– 5 Year Old
– 6 Year Old
Contestants should be dressed in Party Attire, NO COSTUMES OR MAKE-UP allowed! Those wearing costumes and/or make-up will be disqualified.
One finalist will be chosen per age category. Each Finalist will receive a printable certificate and move on to the next round for an opportunity to be crowned Tiny Tot King and Queen.
The Tiny Tot King and Queen MUST:
– Be available to ride in the Strawberry Festival Parade scheduled for Saturday, May 28, 2022
– Attend the VIP/Celebrity Breakfast prior to the parade
1. Winners from previous Garden Grove Strawberry Tiny Tot King and Queen contests are not eligible to compete.
2. Contestants must be 3 years of age and not older than 6 years of age prior to May 1, 2021.
3. Each contestant must submit ONE photo, more than one photo will disqualify the contestant.
4. All eligible contestants will be accepted.
5. Photos must be submitted:
a. In color
b. 300 dpi or higher
c. Between 1 MB-3 MB – Photo upload must be NO larger than 3 MB.
6. Judges decision WILL BE FINAL.
Please click the link below to complete the entry form and upload your photo. Photo upload must be NO larger than 3 MB.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER (a Google account login is required)
* Strawberry Festival Board Members, Directors, Associates and their family members, immediate and extended, are prohibited from entering any Strawberry Festival virtual contest.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.