In use during the festival are two entertainment venues: a 550-seat amphitheater and a showmobile stationed at Main and Acacia streets. The amphitheater is part of the Gem Theater on Main Street. There all the contests are held and local talent perform such as the Guardettes Dance Group and Miss Garden Grove and Friends and the Colony of Performing Arts.
This year we have the following activities scheduled in the amphitheater:
Friday, May 23rd
- 4 pm – Tiny Tots King & Queen Contest
Saturday, May 24th
- 7:30 P.M. - Strawberry Idol Karaoke Contest
Sunday, May 25th
- 11 A.M. - Berry Berry Beautiful Baby Contest
- 2 P.M. - Guardettes Dance Group
- 7 P.M. - Miss Garden Grove and Friends
Monday, May 26th
- 11 A.M. - Redhead Roundup Contest
- 3 P.M. - The Colony of Performing Arts
The mission of the Guardettes is to inspire an appreciation for dance by providing affordable high quality dance instruction through a family oriented program, offering both performance and competitive experiences throughout the community and beyond.