In use during the festival are two entertainment venues: a 550-seat amphitheater and a showmobile stationed at Main and Acacia streets. The amphitheater is part of the Gem Theater on Main Street, and it is at this venue where all of the contests are held as well as several performances by local talent.
This year we have the following activities scheduled in the amphitheater:
Friday, May 26th
- 4 pm – Tiny Tots King & Queen Contest (Sign up 3:00-3:55 p.m.)
Saturday, May 27th
- 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. The Ochoa Boyz Band
- 7:00 P.M. – Strawberry Idol Karaoke Contest
16 years and older. Contestants pick songs from 6:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. Drawing for 25 contestants at 7 p.m. Note: last year’s winners are not eligible to win this year.
Sunday, May 28th
- 11 A.M. – Berry Berry Beautiful Baby Contest (3 months to under 3 years. Sign-up: 10 a.m. to 10:55 a.m.)
- 2 P.M. – 7 P.M. – Miss Garden Grove and Friends
Monday, May 29th
- 11 A.M. – Redhead Roundup Contest (Sign-Up: 10 A.M. TO 10:55 A.M.)
- 3 P.M. – Foundations Dance Company